Tuesday, April 15, 2014


HELPING HAND INC. 

As some of you might know, I have been planning an Extension of Victorian Sisterhood as to help our members better; as promised in the mission that created the Corporation.... To help others.. Our Members... Y'all... 

Each of you now has the ability to access the Helping Hand Inc. Hangers at our respected HQ in Arnon or at one of our other two [current] Office Locations. Please note however that most of the items held by this extension of The Victorian Sisterhood of Eve are located at Headquarters: Arnon IX - Moon 3 - Sisters of EVE Bureau. 

There have already been HUGE personal donations from Liam Andrard (sorry Liam; don't mean to embarass - this is pure respect on my part, truly).... 

If you'd like to donate you can ask myself or Liam about where to drop off the items or you can do so as you'd do your personal things; drag and drop - please inform me when this is done.. These donations are also being taken into account for the monthly ship raffle, Quarterly PLEX and other Board Approved Contests and/or Giveaways... 

ALL Access is QUERY ONLY for now. If you do need something and you see it please just Message or Email me with what you want and it's location (i.e. HQ, Offices). I am sure you'll all respect this fact; we do not want someone stealing from our members; from me is one thing - from you guys I can't allow - I am happy and lucky to have you all. 

Questions - let me know, 

-Meanammi GeorgeOpilis [CEO/Board Member/Shareholder of The Victorian Sisterhood of Eve - VSOE] 

No comments:

Post a Comment